BigCommerce Developers and Designers – Top 5 Features
What has AndMine built on BigCommerce’s “eCommerce” Software…
AndMine is now a leading developer in the BigCommerce eStore and eCommerce Space. With eCommerce in Australia booming significantly, we were lucky to be introduced to BigCommerce a few years ago to learn their platform. While we do build in other technologies like Magento and Shopify, we are recommending BigCommerce for clients looking to have a super-stable, feature-rich, cost-effective eStorefront up quickly to start selling and converting. As an early adopter of their service, we have seen the eStore platform grow dramatically since then, and have just heard from their strategy team they are rolling out their brand new UX (user interface) to compliment their growing API – described by BigCommerce’s US team as “Sexy”. The Big Commerce SaaS platform, as of July 2012, has in excess of 25,000 unique storefronts worldwide.
So why do we love building our clients eStores in BigCommerce? Here are the top 5 standout features (out of hundreds);
1. Beautiful Design: We can now design BigCommerce to wow your visitors and customers (see examples below)
2. Support: The software is incredibly well supported by BigCommerce (And the’ve now got a Sydney Office)
3. EcoSystem: Automatic Mobile, Facebook, Social Media and eBay Store Activation
4. Marketing: Built in SEO and Lead Facilitation is superb, further refined by our Search Marketing Team
5. Connectivity: As a key BigCommerce Developer we have access to their latest API. This means we can drive BigCommerce well beyond it’s features, including: full integration of warehousing, SEM, Advertising, and POS or Fulfilment (Pick & Pack) Solutions
So what have we built on BigCommerce recently?
From fully integrated national retailer eStorefronts to local businesses; Have a look at four of the best sites and designs we have developed below.
Click the Images to open these websites;