Ego Pharmaceuticals (http://egopharm.com/)
Build a website for Ego and balance the myriad of business activities, brands, products and content the company produces.
Solution: AndMine recognised this as an opportunity to not only modernise the core company website, but open opportunities for the company across multiple brand sites, social platforms and communications including EDM, APIs, content strategies, Sales team and ATL Marketing objectives. We approached the build allowing for significant future proofing as a development of this size should allow for platform convergence, for example, the integration of on the fly product updates from the company CRM, Sales Force. Focused on functional design we chose a CMS which could handle these variations, manage the immediate content requirements and win organic search traffic in the highly competitive industries they play in. We understood that the website alone would not complete the digital benefits we envisioned for Ego, so future strategies were proposed during development which have since been optioned.
– Elegant and simple creative application of Ego and company Brands
– full eDM integration allowing huge time-saving in marketing on double entry and formatting
– Significant organic traffic growth with market leading SEO strategies
– International version saved for future roll-out based on language and product rules
– Social Media Integration already engaging more consumers
– Open API integration with Sales Force, Training Platforms and Blog Networking
– Positive ROI additions to the website are continually being rolled out
Not only is Michael professional but he is also a great friend to have in your court. He is balanced in his advice, fair in his quotes and has the best twitter feed for all things tech - i highly recommend you follow him and also hire him!