Since its launch in 2005, the platform has become a household name and more, influencing nearly every corner of the globe. In 2012 we look at its relevance and growing doubt, asking can something as big as Facebook survive? or will it to, be swallowed up by the online rate of change? or is Facebook losing touch?
Facebook is a business
Firstly the reason for this article about facebook losing touch, is the Facebook is a business, in fact, it is a large advertising platform, with a lot of in-built it an advertising platform or a social network?
With its share price down significantly since its float, they have a lot of issues to sort it. Here are some of the big questions we feel they need to address
• Are Robots Clicking Ads their ads?
• Will they fix the engagement of their ads?
• Are they rolling out a ‘Want’ button for f-Commerce? and if so, shouldn’t they be focused on current issues rather than further monetising their site?
• Is there a Facebook Identity Crisis?
• Can they stop all the Fake Profiles?
• Why do they allow the Buying of Likes?
The world’s biggest they do have a chance to turn it around before it all goes MySpace. We think category platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest are likely to take bigger slices as people refine their personal social mix. For now, we are heavily monitoring our clients spend on Facebook for ROI
Contact Andmine for all kind of digital services and solutions for your business.
Just a quick note to say a big thanks and well done for doing what you said you would - building us a world class Health Food web site. It looks great! We will find a way to properly thank your team for their hard work and terrific results. Russell, CEO, Melrose HealthMore Testimonials