Brief: CSquared Executive, a boutique recruitment agency in the Digital, Marketing and Sales space, needed a new cost effective website to compliment their forward thinking offering visually and functionally.
Solution: AndMine knew that the recruitment industry had been transforming around dominant platforms like LinkedIN and Social Media. Recruiters more than most industries had taken advantage of the significant social media platform reach in parallel with existing employment platforms like Seek. The solution we proposed was to bring a number of key benefits to CSqaured; To stand out visually we worked with CSquared on a number of website wireframes and designs, to ensure we had the design appeal while keeping the functional mix right. We built the site around the WordPress CMS platform, to enable CSquared to easily updated content on a stable content platform. The site also integrated CSS3 and HTML5 to enhance the user experience. Finally we added all the on-site SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and Social Media connection techniques to ensure organic traffic growth.
– Modernised the Brandmark and Style Guide to match the new Digital Creative
– full EDM integration allowing huge time-saving in marketing on double entry and formatting
– Significant organic traffic growth even in the first month from our market leading SEO strategies
– Social Media Buttons Integration already engaging more consumers
– Simple CMS access and updating for the Csquared Team
– Overall Feel of a “Stand Out” Hub Online for their clients and future clients achieved, while maintaining smart connections to key social media platforms.
Thank you for all of your hard work in getting our beautiful Melrose website live today. Woohoo!From the incredible design, to all of the behind the scenes technical aspects, to making it all come together and managing all of our feedback. - Lucinda Hobson, Melrose Project Manager Thank you to each and everyone of you for your dedication and hard work in getting this live and running and for your continuous hard work over the week in ironing out the issues that come with a website launch. Kat Heath, Melrose Group Marketing ManagerMore Testimonials